Beard oil has appeared on the market in the past few years, and you have probably wondered whether you really need it to grow a healthy and nice-looking beard.
When growing a beard, a lot of men experience itchiness and irritation, accompanied by an unpleasant condition called beardruff (dandruff of the beard). Additionally, their beard can look dry and lifeless. To change all of that and get a fabulous beard that feels soft & silky and looks lush and full of life, beard oil is a must.
Beard oil is made of several carrier oils mixed together, plus fragrances. Most beard oils only use 3-4 of the most popular carrier oils.
Instead, we have spent a lot of time researching what’s best for your beard & skin (and even hair!) and have created a unique blend of 9 carrier oils, each one having amazing properties.
Why is that necessary, you might wonder?
And can’t everyone create their own blend at home?
Truth is, you can use any of the different carrier oils as a beard oil, for example, olive oil, or sweet almond, or you can make your own mix. However, in this way, you won’t be getting the full benefits of the multiple oils working together. Read on to find out what these are.
Buying all ingredients and mixing them together at home is complicated and expensive for another reason - you’ll be buying big quantities of oils while using only a little bit of each for your blend. High-quality organic carrier oils can be quite expensive, and they’ll all expire long before you get the chance to finish them.
For that reason, we have created our unique beard oil, mixing together 9 carrier oils of the highest quality.
But do you really need beard oil?
From personal experience, yes, yes and YES.
We have selected high-quality ingredients that will have an amazing effect on your beard, skin, and hair.
Some of the amazing benefits of XtendBeard's Beard Oil:
- Moisturizes and nourishes your beard & skin (argan oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, kukui nut oil)
- Conditions your beard and leaves it silky & soft (argan oil, pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil)
- Stimulates natural growth by providing your beard with the fuel it needs (apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, jojoba oil)
- Repairs damaged hair and help protect against environmental damage (argan oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, pumpkin seed oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, kukui nut oil)
- Helps detangle and manage frizzy, unruly beards (argan oil, apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil)
- Prevents split ends (argan oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil)
- Smoothes out wrinkles & imperfections on the skin (argan oil, avocado oil, pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, sweet almond oil)
- Prevents dandruff and beardruff (pumpkin seed oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, kukui nut oil)
- Improves the skin’s complexion (grapeseed oil, castor oil)
- Relieves itchiness (argan oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, kukui nut oil)
- Relieves irritation, sunburn and razor cuts (argan oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, kukui nut oil)
All in all, our beard oil makes you feel and look amazing!
Your beard & skin will thank you for using it.
Using Beard Oil
Beard Oil can be applied to your beard, to the skin of your face and even to your hair!
Yes, that’s right - beard oil can be an excellent hair oil too!
The best time to use beard oil is after washing your face or after taking a shower, while your beard & skin are still moist. It will help lock moisture in, preventing dryness and itchiness.
A little goes a long way!
You don’t need to use a lot of beard oil to experience its benefits. Just a few drops are enough.
Put a few drops in your palm and rub them in your beard, from the base to the ends. Apply what’s left to your face and even to your hair.
Our recommendations for the amounts to use:
- 1-month beard - 4-8 drops daily.
- 1 - 3 months beard - 10-14 drops daily.
- 3-6 months beard - 15-25 drops daily.
- 6+ months- 30+ drops daily (depending on the length).
Our beard oils contain only the highest quality natural ingredients. We have created an outstanding blend of 9 ingredients (unlike most other beard oils, that only contain 3-4 of the most well-known oils), and we’re proud of it.
Our oils contain the following:
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Apricot Kernel Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Castor Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Vitamin E
Each ingredient has its special purpose and role in improving and maintaining your beard’s health and appearance.
Additionally, our beard oils contain fragrances* that have been carefully designed to fit every man’s style.
* Except for our Pure Beard Oil, which is unscented, and is the best value for your money on the market. Perfect for the days when you’re not in the mood for any scents!
We have carefully chosen our ingredients & work with the best oil producers in the world - we’re aiming for perfection and will never be satisfied with less.
Because we know what’s best for you and your beard.
Be the first to comment